Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Photo Fun with Victoria and Marisa!

A few weeks ago, my friends Victoria and Marisa invited me to have a portrait session, just for fun! These girls are incredibly talented, they are both photographers and also bloggers and I love spending time with them! We took photos of each other wearing cool shiny things and experimenting with light. Here are my favorite shots!

Marisa

Go read her blog and show her some love: http://thedragonflywhispersmyname.blogspot.kr/

Victoria


Check out her blog and give her some love as well!: http://www.victoriadawnphotography.blogspot.kr/


And of course...

Keiichi! 
(Victoria's adorable cat)


He has no blog.


I can't wait for more photo adventures and learning from these great girls!

As always, thank you for reading.

Love,
Zayda

2 comments:

  1. You always have ways to make me happy and smile! Keiichi has no blog!! :D Thank you for the wonderful photos! You did a great job, my friend! ♥yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEIICHI!!! What a handsome little kitty :D Great job Z I hope to post mine one of these days... :D

    ReplyDelete