Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Banul (Knitstory Cafe)

 Last Thursday, the fun and talented Victoria invited a bunch of us to a themed cafe. Seoul is full of themed cafes and they are all so awesome, and I was very happy to be included in the outing. It was a knitting/crochet cafe! Now, I don't knit or crochet, but a lot of the girls I've met in Korea do, but I was just happy to tag along, see a new place and take some photos. The first person who came to mind was my beloved friend Liliana who I know, would have a blast at a place like this.
 They have a lot of drinks to choose from, and some food. I think I noticed some sandwiches but I wasn't really hungry so I didn't pay too much attention to it. I had a hot chocolate, as usual during winter time!
 Everything in this place was knitted or crocheted (I really don't know the difference, other than one being with two needles and the other one with only one needle.) and it all was amazing.
 They had a lot of cute yarn, it made me want to learn how to use it and make me pretty scarves and stuff.
 They also sold supplies and books with patterns for you to make your own stuff and had samples of what it would look like when finished. Some of the stuff was incredibly cute! It was a really fun day and I always love finding out such great places here in Seoul. Thank you, Victoria!

More Information:
Website: http://banul.co.kr/
 Closest Subway Station: Ewha Women's University, Line 2, Exit #6
Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Zayda

2 comments:

  1. Gah, this looks like heaven! Makes my knitter's heart jump for excitement! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo quiero que me llevesss me moriria ahiiiii ! Deberias aprender a tejer baby love u lots!

    ReplyDelete